Hey guys, Micah here.
I just wanted to clarify everything that's been going on lately. I know that I personally would be rather confused, so I'm here to lay everything out.
- Yes, I am temporarily the owner of PixelKits. Not co-owner, not permanent owner, temporary owner until S_P_Y_R_O returns. Yes, he will return.
- Being an owner is hard. I am constantly bombarded with questions, so I really am sorry if I can't get back to you immediately. However, while I am on the subject of questions, please stop asking me for Mod. The way you get mod is you make an application, then be helpful and friendly in-game. Asking me for mod will make no difference, and in fact is very annoying and will most likely decrease your chance of ever getting it.
- I would like to apologize about yesterday and the day before. I got owner while a lot was happening in my life, so I was naturally very stressed out by both owning Pixel and dealing with School, so I may have been a little snappy. I also didn't know any of the commands regarding permissions, which did get in the way of me helping some people. However, I have now figured out how to properly use permissions and that shouldn't be an issue anymore.
- As many of you have probably been expecting, there have been a few promotions. First of all, firehawk got builder! Secondly, both gisawesome and murilizm are now mod+. Congrats to them!
- There are also some changes that may be coming soon. For example, I have already started giving out a pixel reward for Feast! I hope to have pixel rewards for all minigames soon, but it will be a motivation to play! To dispel the rumors, Jim is not quitting. He will continue to be an awesome developer for us. I am also starting a new map soon, and will try to make it easier for new players to understand how the server works. I do also plan to remove all customs, although the logistics of that have not been fully worked out yet. I'm also thinking of adding a new purchasable rank: VIP (It's a secret what it will add).
- One last final thing: I would like to extend a huge thank-you to Jolip for helping me learn the commands I need to run this server, faceman for helping me come up with new ideas, and both Spartan and Rose for standing up for me when people have been trash-talking about me (although I did expect this to happen, as I am now the owner of a server).
- All that's left to say is that Pixel won't die, and I hope you all have fun.